Awwww, thanks Archie Teuthis! But did you HAVE to put so many siphons on the cake? Now everyone will know how old I am. ;)
Many happy returns Miriam! May your BD be peaceful — and free of oceanic garbage!
Thanks Emmett! Alas, grad school means that my life is 99% oceanic garbage lately – but at least the other 1% is beer. :)
Email (will not be published) (required)
You can use these HTML tags
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail
This work by Deep Sea News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Follow Dr. M!
Follow Dr. Bik
Follow Dr. Martini